Welcome to Louth Radio Control Car Club formed January 1995
Important - all racing cancelled until at least the end of April due to Coronavirus.
Check the club Facebook page for the latest news on this
Our tuesday night race meetings are in the Louth Meridian Centre on Wood Lane, Louth, LN11 8SA.
Our Sunday Carpet race meetings are at Louth Tennis Centre on the Industrial Estate, LN11 0WD.
Please check the LRCCC Facebook Group page for up to date news including results and race dates as this site is not currently being updated on a regular basis.
The club now has a number of new MRT personal transponders for sale to club members at a reduced price. See Rick Hellewell.
Reminder to all racers, if you race, you also need to marshall the following race, if you have a health problem that means you are unable to marshall, please tell race control when you book in and we will sort out a substitute
marshall for you, other than this, all racers should be out to marshall the next race, watching the race and not chatting, texting or on the phone. Thanks.
- We race 1/10th scale electric saloons and Tamiya Trucks, plus for the carpet events there are also a classes for MTC / M Class cars, GT12's and F1's if we get a minimum of 4 entries pre-booked.
- Race meetings are from 6 - 10pm every Tuesday on the wooden floor, and on carpet one Sunday each month, check the Events list for full details.
- Race fees on Tuesdays are - £5.00 per car to LRCCC members and £7.00 for non-members. (Second car an additional £3)
- Once a month we also have a full sunday of racing on carpet at Louth Meridian Centre from 8am - 4 pm, race fees for these meetings are £8 per class for members and £10 per class for non-members.
- Club membership for 2020 is being kept at £20 with age 16's and under reduced to £10. Membership is due on 1st April, please see Jason Lovely for a membership form.
- It costs £20 to join the BRCA for 2020 , the BRCA membership link is here. Existing members must renew their membership before racing in 2020.
- Computerised timing using the clubs handout transponders or your own personal transponder - AMBrc or MRT mPTX
- The club caters for all abilities of driver and actively encourages young and novice drivers.
- The club has a loan car for potential new members to borrow and try, please contact the club in advance if you want to borrow this car so we can ensure it is available.
- For more information, come along and have a look and a chat to any of the committee members - no entry fee for spectators , and drinks and snacks are available in the cafe.
- Check out LRCCC on facebook Group and Page
- For new members, LRCCC membership form for 2020 is available here. Existing LRCCC members don't need to renew till 1st April 2020
- Please join the BRCA via the BRCA website All drivers must hold current BRCA membership for insurance purposes.
Phone Rick Hellewell on 07549 527417