Homepage for Louth Radio Control Car Club formed January 1995
- Toll bar Academy have decided that they can no longer support the local community, groups and clubs using their premises, so we will not be able to race at Cordeaux School in 2018.
The committee are looking for alternative venues for 2018 and will provide updates regularly, but alternative venues are difficult to find in the Louth area.
In the meantime please continue to support the club and the committee in their search for a new venue for 2018. The club has been racing every week since 1995 and it would
be a shame to lose it now.
- Welcome to Louth Radio Control Car Club - LRCCC.
- We race 1/10th scale electric saloons every Friday evening, plus for the carpet events on Sundays there are also classes for GT12's and 1/10th buggies.
- Race meetings take place every Friday evening, on the polished floor in the sports hall at Cordeaux School in Louth, check the Events list for full details
- Doors open at 5.45pm for track setting-up, practice is from 6.15 - 7.00pm, and then 3 rounds of racing between 7.00pm and 10.00pm.
- Booking-in closes approx 6.45pm, to give time to sort the races ready for a 7.00pm start to the racing.
- Friday night race fees - £5.00 per car to LRCCC members and £7.00 for non-members.
- Once a month we also have a full sunday of racing on carpet at Louth Meridian Centre from 8am - 4 pm, race fees for these meetings are £8 per class for members and £10 per class for non-members, with £2 for a second car.
- Club membership for 2018 is £20 with age 16's and under reduced to £10. It costs £20 to join the BRCA , the BRCA membership form is here and the LRCCC one is here.
- Computerised timing using personal or the clubs transponders
- The club caters for all abilities of driver and actively encourages young and novice drivers.
- For more information, come along and have a look and a chat to any of the committee members - no entry fee for spectators , and drinks and snacks are available.
- Check out LRCCC on facebook Group and Page
- Check out 2017 Racing Calendar latest version (9/8/17 - Rev.3).
- The LRCCC membership form for 2018 is available here. Please download, print and complete a copy, and bring it the first time you race in 2018.
- You can join the BRCA via the BRCA website or through the club. All drivers must hold current BRCA membership for insurance purposes.
Phone Rick Hellewell on 07549 527417 or e-mail us at:- at
Webmaster - Simon Babb