Welcome to Louth Radio Control Car Club formed January 1995
All our race meetings are in the Louth Meridian Centre on Wood Lane, Louth, LN11 8SA.
Spectators welcome, no charge. We have to keep the fire doors shut but you are welcome to come in to watch and chat to the drivers.
Next race meeting is a Club Night on 8th January 2019 from 6-10pm. Don't forget you must have renewed your BRCA membership before you can race in 2019.
Planning to have a heat for Tamiya Trucks, come and have some fun!
- We race 1/10th scale electric saloons, plus for the carpet events there are also classes for GT12's and Tamiya Trucks.
- Race meetings are from 6 - 10pm every Tuesday on the wooden floor, and on carpet one Sunday each month, check the Events list for full details.
- Race fees on Tuesdays are - £5.00 per car to LRCCC members and £7.00 for non-members.
- Once a month we also have a full sunday of racing on carpet at Louth Meridian Centre from 8am - 4 pm, race fees for these meetings are £8 per class for members and £10 per class for non-members.
- Club membership for 2019 is being kept at £20 with age 16's and under reduced to £10. LRCCC membership for 2018 has been extended to 31st March 2019.
- It costs £20 to join the BRCA for 2019 , the BRCA membership link is here. Existing members must renew their membership before racing in 2019.
- Computerised timing using personal or the clubs transponders
- The club caters for all abilities of driver and actively encourages young and novice drivers.
- The club has a loan car for potential new members to borrow and try, please contact the club in advance if you want to borrow this car so we can ensure it is available.
- For more information, come along and have a look and a chat to any of the committee members - no entry fee for spectators , and drinks and snacks are available in the cafe.
- Check out LRCCC on facebook Group and Page
- For new members, LRCCC membership form for 2019 is available here. Existing LRCCC members don't need to renew till 1st April 2019
- You can join the BRCA via the BRCA website or through the club. All drivers must hold current BRCA membership for insurance purposes.
Phone Rick Hellewell on 07549 527417 or e-mail us at:- at
Webmaster - Simon Babb