Homepage for Louth Radio Control Car Club formed January 1995
- Louth Volksworld and Interskill representatives presented Jason Lovely with sponsorship cheques for the club.
- LRCCC Schumacher Carpet Series - Round 1 - lots of pictures on the Photos page under Indoor racing
- Welcome to Louth Radio Control Car Club - LRCCC.
- We race 1/10th scale electric saloons every Friday evening, plus for the carpet events on Sundays there are also classes for GT12's, 1/10th buggies and F1 cars.
- Race meetings take place every Friday evening, in the sports hall at Cordeaux School in Louth, check the Events list for full details
- Doors open at 5.45pm for track setting-up, practice is from 6.15 - 7.00pm, and then 3 rounds of racing between 7.00pm and 10.00pm.
- Booking-in closes approx 6.45pm, to give time to sort the races ready for a 7.00pm start to the racing.
- Friday night race fees - £5.00 per car to LRCCC members and £7.00 for non-members.
- Once a month we also have a full sunday of racing on carpet at Louth Meridian Centre from 8am - 4 pm, race fees for these meetings are £8 per class for members and £10 per class for non-members, with £2 for a second car.
- Club membership for 2018 is £20 with under 16's reduced to £10. It costs £20 to join the BRCA , the BRCA membership form is here and the LRCCC one is here.
- Computerised timing using personal or the clubs transponders
- The club caters for all abilities of driver and actively encourages young and novice drivers.
- For more information, come along and have a look and a chat to any of the committee members - no entry fee for spectators , and drinks and snacks are available.
- Check out LRCCC on facebook Group and Page
- Check out 2017 Racing Calendar latest version (9/8/17 - Rev.3).
- The LRCCC membership form for 2018 is available here. Please download, print and complete a copy, and bring it the first time you race in 2017.
- You can join the BRCA via the BRCA website or through the club. All drivers must hold current BRCA membership for insurance purposes.
Phone Rick Hellewell on 07549 527417 or e-mail us at:- at
Webmaster - Simon Babb